Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Great Experience....

Last Sunday, I went to watch the Proton Malaysian Open 2010 which was held at the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil. I bought the upper tier ticket bcoz it costs rm 20 compared to lower tier ticket whinch costs rm 35. The stadium was crowded as expected bcoz World No.1 Lee Chong Wei and Koo-Tan will be in action. This is my first watching a badminton match at the stadium. Since I am studying in KL now, so i will surely not to miss this chance to support our national players. In the men's singles, Chong Wei won in straight sets and in the men's doubles, it was really a thriller and in the end, Koo-Tan did enough to secure the title. It was a great experience for me and I am looking forward the same event next year.

Ticket for Malaysian Open 2010...
And the next event awaits me is the Thomas Cup in May and I hope I can watch the Malaysian team playing in the final at the same venue....

1 comment:

  1. jealous...i 've never watched real man badminton show lo!!Hope to go soon...

    ReplyDelete